A writ which lay for the arrest of one who had taken the king’s money to serve in the war, and hid himself to escape going. Reg. Orig. 246.
What is DE ARRESTANDO IPSUM QUI PE- CUNIAM RECEPIT?
- Criminal Procedure
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Secured Transactions
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Criminal Procedure (Investigations)
- ARRESTANDO IPSUM QUI PECU- NIAM RECEPIT
- Payment Systems
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?