Of (about) acquiring the ownership of things. Dig. 41, 1; Bract, lib. 2, fol. 86.
What is DE ACQUIRE NDO RERUM DOMINIO?
- Property Law (Keyed to Dukeminier)
- AD RECTE DOCENDUM OPORTET, PRIMUM IN- QUIRERE NOMINA, QUIA RERUM COGNITIO A NOMINIBUS RERUM DEPENDET
- ATTORNATO FACIE NDO VEL RE- CIPIENDO
- ACTIO RERUM AMOTARUIN
- JUS RERUM
- CUM ADSUNT TESTIMONIA RERUM, QUID OPUS EST VERBIS
- IN RERUM NATURA
- Comparative Constitutional Law
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?