A curious [overnice or subtle) and captious interpretation is reprobated in law. 1 Bulst. 6.
What is CURIOSA ET CAPTIOSA INTERPRETATIO IN LEGE REPROBATUR?
- DELICATUS DEBITOR EST ODIOSUS IN LEGE
- EX LEGE
- MORATUR IN LEGE
- CONDICTIO EX LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM A SIMILI VALET IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB AUCTORITATE EST FOR- TISSIMNM IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB IMPOSSIBILI VALET IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! PLURI- MUM VALET [EST VALIDNM] IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! EST VALIDNM IN LEGE; QUIA LEX NON PERMIT- TIT ALIQUOD INCONVENIENS
- STRICT CONSTRUCTION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?