4 Kent, Comm. 403. When that which I do is of no effect as 1 do it, it shall have as much effect as it can; i.e., in some other way.
What is CUM QUOD AGO NON VALET UT AGO, VALEAT QUANTUM VALERE POTEST?
- ARGUMENTUM A INAJORI AD MINUS NEGATIVE NON VALET; VALET E CONVERSO
- CERTUM EST QUOD CERTUM REDDI POTEST
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- PERINDE VALERE
- BENIGNE FACIENDAE SUNT INTERPRETA- TIONES, PROPTER SIMPLICITATEM LAICORUM, UT RES MAGIS VALEAT QUAM PEREAT
- CUI LICET QUOD MAJUS, NON, DEBET QUOD MINUS EST NON LICERC
- QUANTUM VALEBANT
- CNI JURISDICTIO DATA EST, EA QUOQUE OONCESSA ESSE VIDENTUR, SINE QUIBUS JURISDICTIO EXPLICARI NON POTEST
- QUANTUM MERUIT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?