Dig. 34, 5, 24. Where an ambiguous, or even an erroneous, expression occurs in a will, it should be construed liberally, and in accordance with the testator’s probable meaning. Broom,Max. 568.
What is CUM IN TESTAMENTO AMBIGUE ANT ETI- AM PERPERAM SCRIPTUM EST BENIGNE INTERPRETARI ET SECUNDUM ID QUOD CREDI- BILE EST COGITATUM CREDENDUM EST?
- QUOV1S MODO
- BENIGNE FACIENDAE SUNT INTERPRETA- TIONES, PROPTER SIMPLICITATEM LAICORUM, UT RES MAGIS VALEAT QUAM PEREAT
- CUM TESTAMENTO ANNEXO L
- CUM DUO INTER SE PUGNANTIA REPERIUN- TUR IN TESTAMENTO, ULTIMUM RATUM EST
- CUIQUE IN SUA ARTE CREDENDUM EST
- CUI LICET QUOD MAJUS, NON, DEBET QUOD MINUS EST NON LICERC
- JUS NON SCRIPTUM
- JUS SCRIPTUM
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?