The crime of burning, which included not only the modem crime of arson, but also the burning of a man, a beast, or other chattel. Britt. c. 0: Crabb, Eng. Law, 308.
What is CRIMEN INEENDII?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?