A court of special jurisdiction, held before tlie chancellor of the duchy or his deputy, concerning all matters of equity relating to lands liolden of the king in right of the duchy of Lancaster. 3 Bl. Comm. 78.
What is COURT OF THE DUCHY OF LANCASTER?
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Criminal Procedure
- Secured Transactions
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
- Evidence 2
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Criminal Procedure (Criminal Procedure and the Constitution)
- Civil Procedure: Cases and Problems (Ides and May)
- Civ Pro II (Glannon)
- Comparative Constitutional Law
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?