The way a business manages their system without disrupting their services or delivery. A computer program is often used for this purpose. If the company handles data or communication needs it must keep the same output no matter what.
What is CONTINUOUS OPERATIONS?
- OPERATIONS RESEARCH (OR)
- FLOATING POINT OPERATIONS PER SECOND (FLOPS)
- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- CONTINUOUS ACQUISITION AND LIFE-CYCLE SUPPORT (CALS)
- FIXED PATH EQUIPMENT CONTINUOUS FLOW
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT
- CONTINUOUS ADVERTISING
- CONTINUOUS REPLENISHMENT PROGRAM (CRP)
- PREMISES AND OPERATIONS LIABILITY INSURANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?