the action taken when a person fails to testify or appear when ordered to do so by Congress or one of its appointed committees.
What is CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS?
- CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS, LEGISLATURE, OR PARLIAMENT
- CONTINENTAL CONGRESS
- CRIMINAL CONTEMPT PROCEEDING
- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF LABOR-CONGRESS OF INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONS (AFL-CIO)
- AMERICAN FEDERATION OF LABOR AND CONGRESS OF INDUSTRIAL ORGANIZATIONS (AFLCIO)
- CONSTRUCTIVE CONTEMPT
- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CLASSIFICATION
- CONTEMPT OF COURT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?