A trust, pool, or other association of two or more individuals or corporations having for its object to monopolize the manufacture or traflic in a particular commodity, to regulate or control the output, restrict the sale, establish and maintain the price, stifle or exclude competition, or otherwise to interfere with the normal course of trade under conditions of free competition. Northern Securities Co. v. U. S., 193 U. S. 197, 24 Sup. Ct. 430, 48 L. Ed. 679; U. S. v. Knight Co., 156 U. S. 1, 15 Sup. Ct. 249, 39 L. Ed. 325; Texas Brewing Co. v. Templeman, 90 Tex. 277, 38 S. W. 27; U. S. v. Patterson (C. C.) 55 Fed. 005; State v. Continental Tobacco Co., 177 Mo. 1, 75 S. W. 737.
What is COMBINATION IN RESTRAINT OF TRADE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?