Asset backed security (ABS), structured like a collateralized bond obligation (CBO). Instead of its bonds, it is based on a bank’s portfolio of personal loans.
What is COLLATERALIZED LOAN OBLIGATION (CLO)?
- COLLATERALIZED MORTGAGED OBLIGATION (CMO)
- ARBITRAGE COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATION
- CASH COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATION
- COLLATERALIZED BOND OBLIGATION (CBO)
- COLLATERALIZED MORTGAGE OBLIGATION (CMO)
- SYNTHETIC COLLATERALIZED DEBT OBLIGATION (CDO)
- MORAL OBLIGATION BOND
- MORAL OBLIGATION DEBT
- GENERAL OBLIGATION (GO) BOND
- ACCESSORY OBLIGATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?