Software analysis of a customer’s profiles and buying patterns employed more commonly in online commerce. A method of up-selling using automated processes. The process leads to offer to the customers of other goods and/or services sold at the same site or by the same firm, based on this analysis.
What is COLLABORATIVE FILTERING?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is a statute of limitations and how long does it last?
- What is the Fair Housing Act and who does it protect?
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?