United Nations commission responsible for the drafts of food and hygiene standards. These are non-binding, voluntary standards that become enforceable only through acceptance as national standards by the member countries. The Food & Agriculture Organization and World Health Organization are the two UN bodies that jointly sponsored this commission in 1962. This commission now has over 145 countries as its members, and publishes the standards in the Codex Alimentarius.
What is CODEX ALIMENTARIUS COMMISSION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?