To whomsoever a jurisdiction is given, those things also are supposed to be granted, without which the jurisdiction cannot be exercised. Dig. 2, 1, 2. The grant of jurisdiction implies the grant of all powers necessary to its exercise. 1 Kent, Comm. 339.
What is CNI JURISDICTIO DATA EST, EA QUOQUE OONCESSA ESSE VIDENTUR, SINE QUIBUS JURISDICTIO EXPLICARI NON POTEST?
- ALIQUIS NON DEBET ESSE JUDEX IN PROPRIA CAUSA, QUIA NON POTEST ESSE JUDEX ET PARS
- ACTUS REPUGNUS NON POTEST IN ESSE PRODUCI
- DEFICIENTE NNO SANGUINE NON POTEST ESSE HSERES
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- CUM QUOD AGO NON VALET UT AGO, VALEAT QUANTUM VALERE POTEST
- DE QUO, and DE QUIBUS
- DE QUIBUS SUR DISSEISIN
- DECET TAMEN PRINCIPEM SERVARE LEGES QUIBUS IPSE SERVATUS EST
- CREDITORUM APPELLATIONE NON HI TAN- TUM ACCIPIUNTUR QUI PECUNIAM CREDIDER- NNT, SED OMNES QUIBUS EX QUALIBET CAUSA DEBETUR
- DELEGATUS NON POTEST DELEGARE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?