A court having a local jurisdiction within the city of London. It is to all intents and purposes a county court, having the same jurisdiction and procedure.
What is CITY OF LONDON COUHT?
- COURT OF COMMON PLEAS FOR THE CITY AND COUNTY OF NEW YORK
- SALT DUTY IN LONDON
- RECORDER OF LONDON
- LONDON INTERBANK BID (LIBID) RATE
- LONDON METAL EXCHANGE (LME)
- LONDON INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (LIBOR)
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- LONDON INTERBANK BID (LIBID)
- LONDON INTERBANK MEAN (LIMEAN)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?