The futures and options exchange for the trading of contracts on securities, indexes, and financial products. The CBOE has a hybrid system to combine its open outcry auction with its electronic trading. The CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) is now operated by the CBOE and is fully-electronic.
What is CHICAGO BOARD OPTIONS EXCHANGE (CBOE)?
- CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- CHICAGO BOARD OF TRADE (CBOT)
- CHICAGO STOCK EXCHANGE (CHX)
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- EXCHANGE-TRADED DERIVATIVE
- FUTURES EXCHANGE
- NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE (NSX)
- NEW YORK MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (NYMEX)
- BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS (B2B) EXCHANGE
- DELIVERY OPTIONS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Housing For Felons
- How to Fill Out Form W-9
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?