The futures and options exchange for the trading of contracts on securities, indexes, and financial products. The CBOE has a hybrid system to combine its open outcry auction with its electronic trading. The CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) is now operated by the CBOE and is fully-electronic.
What is CHICAGO BOARD OPTIONS EXCHANGE (CBOE)?
- CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- CHICAGO BOARD OF TRADE (CBOT)
- CHICAGO STOCK EXCHANGE (CHX)
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- EXCHANGE-TRADED DERIVATIVE
- FUTURES EXCHANGE
- NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE (NSX)
- NEW YORK MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (NYMEX)
- DELIVERY OPTIONS
- BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS (B2B) EXCHANGE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Why Trump’s Lawsuit Tactics Won’t Turn The Election
- What Is Impeachment & How Does It Work, Exactly?
- War Drafts – What You Should Know About the Return of the Draft
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?