A monthly survey of one hundred CEOs across the United Sates in various industries. It is a measure of the economic future as seen by these CEOs. The data collected is their business concerns and their positions on where the economy is going. The survey is taken, the data analyzed, and the results are reported by the Conference Board. The survey includes questions on obstacles to hiring new employee, reasons for company layoffs, industry concerns, economic worries, and short-term/long-term outlooks on the economy. The questions target CEOs due to their oversight of big investment decisions that will have an effect on the economy as a whole. The survey results help give traders and investors insight and valuable data about upcoming economic conditions. A reading of 50 or higher from the results indicates that the CEOs included in the survey are more bullish in their outlook on the economy. Lower rating indicates a bearish outlook.
What is CEO CONFIDENCE SURVEY?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?