A method leading to the listing of all possible reasons and outcomes associated with a particular problem or situation. It is a group process direct at uncovering possible or probable causal factors and their manifestation. The process identifies how they are linked, but does not necessarily lead to the root cause, or the removal of the reason to stop the recurrence of the problem. The process usually reports its results on a cause-and-effect diagram.
What is CAUSE AND EFFECT ANALYSIS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?