A term which includes the domestic animals generally; all the animals used by man for labor or food. Animals of the bovine genus. In a wider sense, all domestic animals used by man for labor or food, including sheep and hogs. Mathews v. State, 3!) Tex. Cr. R. 553, 47 S. W. 647; State v. Brookhouse, 10 Wash. 87, 38 Pac. 862; State v. Credle, 01 N. C. 640 ; State v. Groves, 119 N. C. 822, 25 S. E. 819; First Nat. Bank v. Home Sav. Bank, 21 Wall. 299, 22 L. Ed. 560; U. S. v. Mattock, 20 Fed. Cas. 1208.
What is CATTLE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?