An OVERTHECOUNTER COMPLEX OPTION that grants the buyer a payoff based on the difference between a predefined STRIKE PRICE and the worst performing ASSET in a PORTFOLIO. See also CALL ON THE BEST OF NASSETS, MULTIINDEX OPTION, OPTION ON THE BEST/WORST OF NASSETS, PUT ON THE BEST OF NASSETS, PUT ON THE WORST OF NASSETS.
What is CALL ON THE WORST OF N-ASSETS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?