Trading done between government agencies for a limited time. Its expressed in the major currency even though both countries get paid their currency. It is disruptive according to the free trade.
What is BILATERAL CLEARING AGREEMENT?
- BILATERAL TAX AGREEMENT
- TRADE AND INVESTMENT FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT (TIFA)
- GENERAL AGREEMENT ON TARIFF AND TRADE (GATT)
- NON-CLEARING MEMBER
- BILATERAL INVESTMENT TREATY
- PREFERENTIAL TRADE AGREEMENT (PTA)
- MULTI FIBER AGREEMENT (MFA)
- MORTGAGE-BACKED SECURITIES CLEARING CORPORATION (MBSCC)
- GENERAL AGREEMENT ON TARIFFS AND TRADE (GATT)
- MADRID AGREEMENT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?