Laws are to be more liberally interpreted, in order that their intent may be preserved. Dig. 1, 3, 18.
What is BENIGNIUS LEGES INTERPRCTANDSE SUNT QUO VOLUNTAS EARUM CONSERVETUR?
- DECET TAMEN PRINCIPEM SERVARE LEGES QUIBUS IPSE SERVATUS EST
- DA TUA DNM TNA SUNT, POST MORTEM TUNC TUA NON SUNT
- BENIGNE FACIENDAE SUNT INTERPRETA- TIONES, PROPTER SIMPLICITATEM LAICORUM, UT RES MAGIS VALEAT QUAM PEREAT
- CQUITAS NUNQUAM CONTRAVENIT LEGES
- SUNT MINORIS CULPE
- LEGES NATURE
- AMBULATORIA EST VOLUNTAS DEFUNCTI USQUE AD VITSE SUPREMUNI EXIT-AM
- DE IIS QUI PONENDI SUNT IN AS- 6ISIS
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?