The freight market that ships dry bulk cargo. A broker arranges the shipping. It’s situated in London and also sells ships and shipping agreements. It was started in 1744. The full name is Baltic International Freight Futures Exchange. Refer to balitic in
What is BALTIC EXCHANGE?
- FUTURES EXCHANGE
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL FUTURES & OPTIONS EXCHANGE (LIFFE)
- BALTIC INDICES
- LONDON METAL EXCHANGE (LME)
- LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE (LSE)
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE (FOREX OR FX)
- CHICAGO BOARD OPTIONS EXCHANGE (CBOE)
- EXCHANGE-TRADED DERIVATIVE
- CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- EXCHANGE FOR PHYSICAL (EFP)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?