Catching at words is unworthy of a judge. Hob. 343.
What is AUCUPIA VERHORUM SUNT JNDICE INDIGNA?
- DA TUA DNM TNA SUNT, POST MORTEM TUNC TUA NON SUNT
- CORAM NON JNDICE
- SUNT MINORIS CULPE
- DE IIS QUI PONENDI SUNT IN AS- 6ISIS
- DEBITUM ET CONTRACTUS SUNT NULLIUS LOCI
- CUM LEGITIMES NUPTIAE FACTA; SUNT, PA- TREM LIBERI SEQUUNTUR
- BENIGNIUS LEGES INTERPRCTANDSE SUNT QUO VOLUNTAS EARUM CONSERVETUR
- ANCTORITATES PHILOGOPHORUM, MEDICO- RUM, ET POETARUM, SUNT IN CAUSIS ALLE- GANDSE ET TENENDAE
- DE NOMINE PROPRIO NON EST CURANDUM CUM IN SUBSTANTIA NON ERRCTUR; QUIA NOMINA MUTABILIA SUNT, RES AUTCM IMMOBILE
- BENIGNE FACIENDAE SUNT INTERPRETA- TIONES, PROPTER SIMPLICITATEM LAICORUM, UT RES MAGIS VALEAT QUAM PEREAT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?