An argument from the greater to the less is of no force negatively; affirmatively it is. Jenk. Cent. 281.
What is ARGUMENTUM A INAJORI AD MINUS NEGATIVE NON VALET; VALET E CONVERSO?
- ARGUMENTUM AB IMPOSSIBILI VALET IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! PLURI- MUM VALET [EST VALIDNM] IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM A SIMILI VALET IN LEGE
- QUO MINUS
- ARGUMENTUM AB AUCTORITATE EST FOR- TISSIMNM IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM A COMMUNITER ACCIDEN- TIBUS IN JURE FREQUENS EST
- E CONVERSO
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! EST VALIDNM IN LEGE; QUIA LEX NON PERMIT- TIT ALIQUOD INCONVENIENS
- CUI LICET QUOD MAJUS, NON, DEBET QUOD MINUS EST NON LICERC
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Section 42 Housing
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?