An argument from the greater to the less is of no force negatively; affirmatively it is. Jenk. Cent. 281.
What is ARGUMENTUM A INAJORI AD MINUS NEGATIVE NON VALET; VALET E CONVERSO?
- ARGUMENTUM AB IMPOSSIBILI VALET IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! PLURI- MUM VALET [EST VALIDNM] IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM A SIMILI VALET IN LEGE
- QUO MINUS
- ARGUMENTUM AB AUCTORITATE EST FOR- TISSIMNM IN LEGE
- ARGUMENTUM A COMMUNITER ACCIDEN- TIBUS IN JURE FREQUENS EST
- E CONVERSO
- ARGUMENTUM AB INCONVENIENT! EST VALIDNM IN LEGE; QUIA LEX NON PERMIT- TIT ALIQUOD INCONVENIENS
- CUI LICET QUOD MAJUS, NON, DEBET QUOD MINUS EST NON LICERC
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check