A year begun is held as completed. Tray. Lat. Max. 45.
What is ANNNS INCEPTUS PRO COMPLETO HABETUR?
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- CANCELLARII ANGLIEE DIGNITAS EST, UT SE- CUNDUS A REGE IN REGNO HABETUR
- ACTUS JUDICIARIUS CORAM NON JUDICE IRRITUS HABETUR, DE MINISTERIAL! AUTEM A QUOCUNQUE PROVENIT RATUM ESTO
- ACTUS SERVI IN IIS QUIBUS OPERA EJUS CONIMUNITER ADLIIBITA EST, ACTUS DOMINI HABETUR
- DIES UTILES
- QUO NIHIL PRUSTRA
- SHORT TERM INVESTMENT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- Double Jeopardy Law
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?