A year begun is held as completed. Tray. Lat. Max. 45.
What is ANNNS INCEPTUS PRO COMPLETO HABETUR?
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- CANCELLARII ANGLIEE DIGNITAS EST, UT SE- CUNDUS A REGE IN REGNO HABETUR
- ACTUS JUDICIARIUS CORAM NON JUDICE IRRITUS HABETUR, DE MINISTERIAL! AUTEM A QUOCUNQUE PROVENIT RATUM ESTO
- ACTUS SERVI IN IIS QUIBUS OPERA EJUS CONIMUNITER ADLIIBITA EST, ACTUS DOMINI HABETUR
- DIES UTILES
- QUO NIHIL PRUSTRA
- SHORT TERM INVESTMENT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Types of License Classes
- What Can You Do If a Judge is Unfair?
- How to Sue an Apartment Complex
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?