The intention of returning. A man retains his domicile if he leaves it animo rcvertrndi. In re Miller’s Estate, 3 Rawle (Pa.) 312. 24 Am. Dec. 345 ; 4 Bl. Comm. 225; 2 Russ. Crimes, 18: Poph. 42. 52; 4 Coke, 40. Also, a term employed in the civil law, in expressing the rule of ownership in tamed animals.
What is ANIMUS REVERTENDI?
- ANIMALIA FERA, SI FACTA SINT MANSUETA ET EX CONSUETUDINE EUNT ET REDEUNT, VOLANT ET REVOLANT, UT CERVI, CYGNI, ETC, EO USQUE NOSTRA SUNT, ET ITA INTELLIGUNTUR QUAMDIU BABUERUNT ANIMUM REVERTENDI
- ANIMUS MANENDI
- ANIMUS QUO
- ANIMUS CANCELLANDI
- ANIMUS DIFFERENDI
- ANIMUS DONANDI
- ANIMUS POS- SIDENDI
- ANIMUS REVOEANDI
- ANIMUS TESTANDI
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How To Take Someone To Small Claims Court
- What is Jury Nullification?
- Guide to Court Ordered Mediation
- Workplace Retaliation – What It Is And How To Handle It
- A Guide on Lemon Law for New & Used Cars
- The Exclusionary Rule
- Illegal Eviction – The Consequences & How to Avoid It
- California Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What is Duress?
- Conservatorship vs Guardianship
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?