A group that are leaders in marketing. It was started in the early 1900s and has 76 chapters with thousands of members. The members get information to help their businesses. They stay ahead of changes through networking and publications.
What is AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION (AMA)?
- AMERICAN ECONOMICS ASSOCIATION (AEA)
- AMERICAN MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION (AMA)
- AMERICAN INSURANCE ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS (AAII)
- STUDENT LOAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION (SALLIE MAE)
- ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINERS (ACFE)
- MARKETING MANAGER
- NATIONAL CUSTOMS BROKERS AND FREIGHT FORWARDERS ASSOCIATION
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?