A person ought not to be judge in his own cause, because he cannot act as judge and party. Co. Litt. 141; 3 Bl. Comm. 59.
What is ALIQUIS NON DEBET ESSE JUDEX IN PROPRIA CAUSA, QUIA NON POTEST ESSE JUDEX ET PARS?
- ACTUS REPUGNUS NON POTEST IN ESSE PRODUCI
- DEFICIENTE NNO SANGUINE NON POTEST ESSE HSERES
- DEBET ESSE FINIS LITIUM
- DEBET SUA CUIQUE DOMUS ESSE PERFUGI- UIU TUTISSIMUM
- CUJUS EST COMMODUM EJUS DEBET ESSE INCOMMODUM
- CNI JURISDICTIO DATA EST, EA QUOQUE OONCESSA ESSE VIDENTUR, SINE QUIBUS JURISDICTIO EXPLICARI NON POTEST
- SUUS JUDEX
- ACTUS INCEPTUS, CUJUS PERFECTIO PEN- DET EX VOLUNTATE PARTIUM, REVOCARI POTEST; SI AUTEM PENDET EX VOLUNTATE TER- TISE PERSONSE, VEL EX CONTINGENT!, REVOCARI NON POTEST
- BONUS JUDEX SECUNDUM SEQUUM ET BONUM JUDICAT, ET SEQUITATEM STRICTO JURI PRAEFERT
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?