The act of God is hurtful to no one. 2 Inst. 287. That is. a person cannot be prejudiced or hold responsible for an accident occurring without his fault and attributable to the “act of God.” See ACT.
What is ACTUS DEI NEMINI EST DAMNOSUS?
- ACTUS LEGIS NEMINI EST DAMNOSUS
- ACTUS DEI NEMINI FACIT INJURIAM
- ACTUS LEGIS NEMINI FACIT INJURIAM
- ACTUS SERVI IN IIS QUIBUS OPERA EJUS CONIMUNITER ADLIIBITA EST, ACTUS DOMINI HABETUR
- ACTUS ME INVITO FACTUS NON EST MENS ACTUS
- FORISF ACTUS
- ACTUS REUS
- ACTUS LEGITIMI NON RECIPIUNT MODUM
- ACTUS REPUGNUS NON POTEST IN ESSE PRODUCI
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- W-4: What It Is, Who They’re For, & How To Fill It Out
- Martial Law: Everything You Need To Know In 2020
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Look Up My Court Date Online