What is PLAGIARISM?
The act of appropriating the literary composition of another, or parts or passages of his writings, or the ideas or language of the same, and passing them off as the product of one’s own mind.
- How To Learn American English Online for Free
- Can an Auto Insurance Company Force You to Use Aftermarket Parts for Repair in Connecticut?
- How to Ace Law School (First Year) Without Stress
- What Happens to Your Home Mortgage When You Die?
- How Much Should a Lawyer Cost to File for a Green Card Through Marriage?
- My Husband Passed Away This Year; How Do I Handle Our Taxes?
- How to Apply for Federal Government Jobs If You’re Unemployed
- Can I Apply for Medicaid If We Already Have Private Health Insurance?
- How To earn $100 dollars a day online
- How To Create an Award Winning Resume
Related Legal TermsPLAGIARISM, LITERARY, TRANSFRETATIO, QUOTATION, BOOK, DISTRACTIO, LANGUAGE, PANDECTS, PATENT, TITLE
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of PLAGIARISM helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +