What is MULTI-SKILLING?
A single employee training in multiple skill-sets. A particular purpose in labor unions and their structure promotes workers with a range of skills or knowledge, These become useful on several different projects, and may or may not be a part of the worker’s technical job description. Because a company does not have to hire additional personnel to do various jobs, this can increase productivity and cut the bottom line for this company.
- What Happens If You Get a DUI While Driving a Company Vehicle?
- Do You Keep Health Insurance After Leaving a Job?
- How To Get an At Home Paid Texting Job
- What Is HRM?
- If I Owe Money to a Company that is Going Bankrupt, Do I Still Have to Pay Them?
- If My Employer Reimburses My Tuition and then Issues Me a 1099, How Do I Reflect This on My Tax Return?
- Will My Auto Insurance Rates Go Up in a Single Car Accident?
- Need W-2 from Defunct Company
- Collecting Unemployment when Company Goes Bankrupt
- Impact on 401k when Company goes Bankrupt