What is AMNESTY?
A sovereign act of pardon and oblivion for past acts, granted by a government to all persons (or to certain persons) who have been guilty of crime or delict, generally political offenses,
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Government Intervention in the Economy?
- Expunging DUI in California
- Do I Need a Lawyer for a Suspended License Misdemeanor?
- I Have a DUI on Driving Record in NJ. Is There Any Job I Can Get in Law Enforcement?
- Dropping DUI offenses if the officer does not appear at hearing
- How Much Does a Criminal Defense Lawyer Cost for Murder Charges?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Expunge My Records or Can I Do It Myself in the State of Texas?
- How to Get a Job in Criminology
- How To Get a Utah Concealed Weapon Carry Permit valid in 31 States
- How to Get a Job in Crime Scene Investigation
Related Legal TermsTAX EVASION AMNESTY, PARDON, BILL OF ATTAINDER, KING’S EVIDENCE, SOVEREIGNTY, MUNICIPAL, CONVICT, BRIDGE LOAN, DELITO, GOVERNMENT
Link to This DefinitionDid you find this definition of AMNESTY helpful? You can share it by copying the code below and adding it to your blog or web page.
Edited and fact checked by James: Google +