A word which implies a recital of a past fact. The word “whereas,” whenit renders the deed senseless or repugnant, may be struck out as impertinent, and shallnot vitiate a deed in other respects sensible.
What is WHEREAS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?