ed by the natural flow of the water, as determined by the general superficies orconformation of the surrounding country, as distinguished from an “artificial” watercourse,formed by the work of man, such as a ditch or canal. See Barkley v. Wilcox, 86N. Y. 140, 40 Am. Rep. 519; Hawley v. Sheldon, 64 Vt. 491, 24 Atl. 717, 33 Am. St.Rep. 941; Porter v. Armstrong, 129 N, a 101, 39 S. E. 799.
What is WAY?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?