Lat. In Roman law. The solum italicum (an extension of the old Ager llomanus) admitted full ownership, and of the application to it of usueapio; whereas the solum provinciale (an extension of the old Ager Publicus) admitted of a possessory title only, and of longi temporis possessio only. Justinian abolished all dis- tinctions between the two, sinking the italicum to the level of the provinciale. Brown. Solum rex hoc non facere potest, qnod non potest injuste agere. 11 Coke, 72. This alone the king cannot do, he cannot act unjustly. Solus Deus facit hscredem, non homo. Co. Litt 5. God alone makes the heir, not man.
What is SOLUM PROVINCIAL!??
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?