Lat. The conclusion of a plea to an action when the defendant demands judgment, if the plaintiff ought to have his action, etc. Obsolete. Si alicujus rei societas sit et finis ne- gotio impositus est, finitur societas. If there is a partnership in any matter, and the business is ended, the partnership ceases. Griswold v. Waddington, 16 Johns. (N. Y.) 438, 489. Si aliquid ex solemnibus deficiat, cum cequitas poscit, subveniendnm est. If any one of certain required forms be wanting. where equity requires, it will be aided. 1 Kent, Comm. 157. The want of some of a neutral vessel’s papers Is strong presumptive evidence against the ship’s neutrality, yet the want of any one of them is not absolutely conclusive. Id.
What is SI ACTIO?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?