Rejoining voluntarily, or without being required to do so by a rule to rejoin. When a defendant was under terms to rejoin gratis, he had to deliver a rejoinder, without putting the plaintiff to the necessity and expense of obtaining a rule to rejoin. 10 Mees. & W. 12; Lush, Pr. 396; Brown. Relatio est fictio juris et intenta ad unum. Relation is a fiction of law, and intended for one thing. 3 Coke, 28. Relatio semper flat ut valeat dispo- sitio. Reference should always be had in such a manner that a disposition in a will may avail. 6 Coke, 76.
What is REJOINING GRATIS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?