Focus is on investing in a variety of vehicles. Profit is obtained through the lease and sale of properties. Limited partners do not have any management control and the least exposure.
What is REAL ESTATE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (RELP)?
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP UNIT
- LIMITED LIABILITY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (LLLP)
- MINI-WAREHOUSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- OIL AND GAS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- MASTER LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP)
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- HISTORIC REHABILITATION LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- REAL ESTATE OWNED (REO)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?