In medical Jurisprudence. The first motion of the foetus in the womb felt by the mother, occurring usually about the middle of tbe term of pregnancy. See Com. v. Barker, 9 Mete. (Mass.) 2GG, 43 Am. Dec. 390; State v. Cooper, 22 N. J. Law, 57, 51 Am. Dec. 2-18; Evans v. People, 49 N. Y. 89. Quicquid acquiritur servo acquiritur domino. Whatever is acquired by the servant is acquired for the master. Pull. Accts. 38. note. Whatever rights are acquired by an agent are acquired for his principal. Story, Ag. 8 403. Quicquid demonstrate rei additnr satis demonstrate frustra est. Whatever is added to demonstrate anything already sufficiently demonstrated is surplusage. Dig. 33. 4. 1, 8; Broom, Max. 030. Quicquid est contra normam recti est injuria. 3 Bulst. 313. Whatever is against the rule of right is a wrong. Quicquid in cxcessu actum est, lege prohibetur. 2 Inst. 107. Whatever is done in excess is prohibited by law. Quicquid judicis auctoritati subjicitur novitati non subjicitur. Whatever is subject to the authority of a judge is not subject to innovation. 4 Inst 66. Quicquid plantatur solo, solo cedit. Whatever is affixed to the soil belongs to the soil. Broom, Max. 401^31. Quicquid solvitur, solvitur secundum madam solventis; quicquid recipitur, re- cipitur secundum modum recipientis. Whatever money is paid, is paid according to the direction of the payer; whatever mon- ey is received, is received according to that of the recipient. 2 Yern. 606; Broom, Max. 810. Quicunque habet jurisdictionem ordi- nariam est illius loci ordinarius. Co. Litt. 344. Whoever has an ordinary jurisdiction is ordinary of that place. Quicunque jussu judicis aliquid fece- rit non videtur dolo malo fecisse, quia parere necesse est. 10 Coke, 71. Whoever does anything by the command of a judge is not reckoned to have done it with an evil intent because it is necessary to obey.
What is QUICKENING?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?