Known as a QTIP or a qualified terminal interest policy. This is trust that allows a citizen who is not a native US citizen to inherit money from a spouse who is a citizen of the US. There is no tax obligations that are immediately payable.
What is QUALIFIED DOMESTIC INTEREST TRUST (Q-DOT TRUST)?
- QUALIFIED DOMESTIC TRUST
- QUALIFIED TERMINABLE INTEREST PROPERTY TRUST (Q-TIP TRUST)
- QUALIFIED DOMESTIC RELATIONS ORDER (QDRO)
- QUALIFIED WIDOW OR WIDOWER
- QUALIFYING TERMINAL INTEREST PROPERTY
- NON-QUALIFIED DEFERRED COMPENSATION (NQDC)
- COLLATERAL TRUST BOND
- REMAINDER INTEREST
- ASSET PROTECTION TRUST (APT)
- ACCRUED INTEREST
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?