Fr. In international law. The draft of a proposed treaty or convention. Prolem ante matrimonium natam, ita ut post legitimam, lex civilis succedere facit in baereditate parentum; sed prolem, quam matrimonium non parit, succedere non sinit lex Anglornm. Fortesc. c. 39. The civil law permits the offspring born before marriage [provided such offspring be afterwards legitimized] to be the lieirs of their parents; but the law of the English does not suffer the offspring not produced by the marriage to succeed.
What is PROJET?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?