A debt instrument used by production units to fianance the production cost. The repayment is linked to cash flow, which occurs by selling of the goods from the production unit.
What is PRODUCTION LOAN?
- MIXED MODEL PRODUCTION
- PRODUCTION LEAD TIME
- FIXED PRODUCTION OVERHEAD VOLUME VARIANCE
- OPTIMIZED PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY (OPT)
- PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- LOAN CONSTANT
- MARGINAL COST OF PRODUCTION
- PRODUCTION POSSIBILITY CURVE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EFFICIENCY VARIANCE
- VARIABLE PRODUCTION OVERHEAD EXPENDITURE VARIANCE
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- How Long is a Life Sentence?
- What is Entrapment?
- A Guide to the Types & Classes of Bankruptcy
- A Simple Guide to Medicare vs Medicaid
- What are the Miranda Rights?
- Property Management Law
- How Arbitration Works
- What is the Fourth Amendment?
- How To Start a Sole Proprietorship
- What Does Emancipation Mean?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?