I,at. Principal; a principal debtor; a principal in a crime. Principalis deket semper excuti ante- quam per.cniatizr ad fidcijussores. The principal should always be exhausted before coming upon the sureties. 2 lust. 19. Principia data sequuntur coacomitan- tia. Given principles are followed by their concomitants. Principia probant, non probantur. Principles prove; they are not proved. 3 Coke, 50u. Fundamental principles require no proof; or, in Lord Coke’s words, “they ought to be approved, because they cannot be proved.” Id. Principiis olbsta. Withstand beginnings; oppose a thing in its early stages, if you would do so with success. Principiorum non est ratio. There Is no reasoning of principles; no argument Is required to prove 1’uinlainental rules. 2 Bulst. 239. Principium est potinsima pars cujns- que rei. 10 Coke, 40. The principle of anything is its most powerful part.
What is PRINCIPALIS?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
- Fake News: History, Laws, & Is It Going To Ruin The Election… Again?
- Privacy Laws: Why It Matters, What To Do, & Important FAQs
- Deportation: Human Rights, FAQ, & What To Do
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Limits, Expenses & FAQ
- Census 2020: Everything You Need To Know Before You Say No
- What To Expect With An IRA: Traditional, Roth, SEP, & SIMPLE
- Outdated & Weird Laws You Can Still Be Charged With
- 401(K) Types, Loans, Contribution Limits, & Benefits
- Right To Know Law: Everything You Need To Know
- FAQ About The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Run a Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?