main direction and administration of their concerns. Roe v. Bank of Versailles, 167 Mo. 406, 67 S. W. 303. The chief executive magistrate of a state or nation, particularly under a democratic form of government; or of a province, colony, or dependency. In English law. A title formerly given to the king’s lieutenant in a province; as the president of Wales. Cowell. This word is also an old though corrupted form of “precedent,” (q. v.,) used both as a French and English word Le president est rare. Dyer, 136.
What is PRESUMPTION?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?