Any substance that brings about a reduction in the ozone layer gas in our atmosphere. Generally CFC (chlorofluorocarbons), halon (used in spray cans), certain solvent materials as well as refrigerating material and chlorofluoromethane are common examples. Even thoug most of these are inert, they begin to decompose as they reach up higher in the atmosphere due to the usnlight. This causes damage to the ozone layer, damaging it in the process.
What is OZONE DEPLETING SUBSTANCE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?