1. Agricultural Financing: In the event of crop fails or insufficient crops which results in the failing of the collateral, the lender cannot claim the loan amount from the borrower. Government schemes usually guarantee such loans. 2. Dealer Financing: The guarantee for the genuineness of the document is the only liability applicable to the dealer. The lender cannot claim from the borrower if the buyer fails on loan payment. 3. Export financing: An exporter who is paid against export invoice is not liable the importer’s inability to pay. 4. Factoring: The risk of non payment by the debtor is assumed by a factor. 5. Project financing: The only source of repayment of the loan depends on t he cash inflows for the project and the collateral used to secure the loan.
What is NON-RECOURSE FINANCING?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Is Giuliani Facing Being Disbarred?
- Biden’s Newly-Threatened Impeachment… Wait, What?
- Trump Refusing To Pay Lawyer Rudy Giuliani
- Trump Is – Officially – The First President To Be Impeached Twice
- Trump Plans To Run 2024, But Can He Pardon Himself?
- Will Trump Get Indicted Or Impeached (Round 2)
- What Happened At Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Why People Marched On Capitol Hill: A Blow-By-Blow
- Suing Your Landlord: How, When, Why, & Should You Bother?
- Drug Decriminalization Laws Setup For Rehaul Throughout US
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?