Insertion or broadcast dates, positions, and duration of the messages specified and readied for an advertising campaign used by media channels in this specific type of program or plan.
What is MEDIA SCHEDULE?
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Secured Transactions
- Property Law (Keyed to Dukeminier)
- Evidence 2
- Admin Law Keyed to Rogers & Krotoszynski
- Criminal Law (Keyed to Dressler)
- Trademark Law
- Nonprofit Corporate Law
- Criminal Law (Emanuel)
- Case and Materials on Torts (Robertson, Powers, Anderson, Wellborn, 4th Ed.)
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?