Collective leveraging of a number of existing limited partnerships into a financing arrangement that brings together one or more properties or projects into a more marketable entity. Real estate development, oil and gas exploration, movie making, and other high capital cost ventures are typically arrangements as master limited partnerships.
What is MASTER LIMITED PARTNERSHIP?
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP UNIT
- LIMITED LIABILITY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (LLLP)
- OIL AND GAS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- FAMILY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- REAL ESTATE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (RELP)
- LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP)
- MINI-WAREHOUSE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?
- Best Way To Run A Free Arrest Warrant Check
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- What Rights Do Convicted Felons Lose?