This term, as used in the legislation of congress, is applicable to tiny zone or belt of mineralized rock lying within boundaries clearly separating it from the neighboring rock. It includes all deposits of mineral matter found through a mineralized zone or belt coming from the same source, impressed with the same forms, and appearing to have been created by the same processes. Eureka Consol. Min. Co. v. Richmond Min. Co., 4 Sawy. 312, 8 Fed. Cas. 823. And see Duggan v. Davey, 4 Dak. 110, 20 N. W. 887; Stevens v. Williams, 23 Fed. Cas. 42; Montana Cent. Ry. Co. v. Migeon (C. C.) 08 Fed. 813 ; Meydenbauer v. Stevens (D. C.) 78 Fed. 790; Iron Silver Min. Co. v. Cheesemau, 110 U. S. 529, 0 Sup. Ct. 481, 29 L. Ed. 712; U. S. v. Iron Silver Min. Co., 12S U. S. 073, 9 Sup. Ct 195, 32 L. Ed. 571.
What is LODE?
Featuring Black’s Law Dictionary
Nothing implied or stated on this page should be construed to be legal, tax, or professional advice. The Law Dictionary is not a law firm and this page should not be interpreted as creating an attorney-client or legal adviser relationship. For questions regarding your specific situation, please consult a qualified attorney.
- What is Racketeering?
- How To Get an EIN Number
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- The 14th Amendment Explained
- What is the Security Exchange Commission?
- Restitution Law – What it is, How to Avoid it, and Tips on Asking for It
- Should I Freeze My Credit?
- Living Will – The Pros & Cons You Need to Know
- What does it mean to be acquitted?
- Forming an LLC in Missouri
- What Is A Police Welfare Check?
- Best Way to Find Someone in Jail for Free
- How to Transfer a Car Title When The Owner Is Deceased
- How To Find A Name & Address Using A License Plate Number
- Best Way to Write a Professional Letter to a Judge
- What Can You Do At 18 Legally?
- How To Find An Inmate’s Release Date
- Signing a Letter on Someone Else’s Behalf
- Why Do Policemen Touch Your Tail Light When They Pull You Over?
- How Do You Look up License Plate Numbers?